Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Small doings

So how was everyone's Memorial Day?

I spent most of the day cleaning out my room. I suddenly looked at it and discovered I couldn't handle it any more, so tidying and rearrangement ensued. I felt like I was moving out, and it wasn't much more fun. Soror kept me company by cleaning the other half of my room, the one divided from my own by a tall bookshelf and full of sewing supplies and wrapping paper. Both halves are now beautiful.

I also scrubbed the kitchen floor, set the table for dinner, and have been checking everyone's blogs. :-)

We got a lovely long rain this afternoon--a whole inch in about three hours. These are unheard-of riches. The summer monsoons have arrived about a month early--every afternoon it rains, and every evening and morning is cool and clear.

Oh, and the cat is happy, because we bought her a flea collar and now let her go out provided she wears her "jewelry"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) As you have requested, I have not only posted again, but am back. My story of what I did yesterday is "Progress...Digress...Regress."

Oh, and I was putting my links on my toolbar onto my blog. Do you mind my posting your link? It's already up, but if you wish, I can remove it.

:) And I am still working on the look, but it is time to change from Divergence. The Spirit is so much greater.