Sunday, August 28, 2005

Basic update

I am, in case you haven't yet heard, co-directing Macbeth this semester. It should be delightful, but quite, quite busy.

Last week I began my new job, made it to every class, read piles of reading, and had quizzes in Greek and 20th Century Europe.

Firinnteine's sister is visiting, and she gets to stay with Kay and myself. We've had a grand time. Friday she arrived, we deposited her stuff in my room, went to Leesburg, had dinner at Moe's, and then went contra-dancing at Glen Echo. We got out at midnight and stopped for mango-raspberry shakes on the way home. :-)

Then Saturday I mostly tried to do school.

Today being Sunday, I am going to try not to do school. I look forward to a properly worshipful Lord's Day. He is risen!

4 comments:

Derby said...

The Latin blog looks cool..is it only for class, or what?

I think a great link for the sidebar would be the Latin edition of the Wikipedia, Not only can you read 3500 encyclopedia articles, you can write more. I've written (translated, really) a couple of articles there myself, and it could use contributions from any competent students.

Campeador said...

I've already heard quite a bit about Macbeth. :)

Incidentally, any bets on who will be the first tired ET-er to say: "Macbeth has murdered sleep"?

Pinon Coffee said...

Too late. Already have. :-D In fact, at this very moment I am working on a sign for my door, with words to that effect.

Good to hear from you, by the way.

Campeador said...

Et tu. Stop by the blog sometime.