Saturday, October 22, 2005

Rehearsal goes on apace

"Maybe that's what it is! The salad makes the poet!" Emily H 10-18-05
Our Celtic battle goddesses need cooking lessons, I think. "I just wanted these two! I didn't want her. I only want nice evil spirits." Emily T 10-10-05
And Tobin dies again. “Maybe I can survive a dramatic production sometime. That’s my ambition. Put that in my brochure bio.” Tobin 10-18-05
It may be a bit hard to tell, but here Macbeth throws down the gauntlet to Macduff. Macduff claimed the gauntlets were milking gloves and was not impressed. We made quite a lot of progress choreographing the fight, but there were, as always, the occasional sticking points.
“Bales? You keep kicking him in the shins.” Emily H
“Well, there’s this pointy sword thing in the way, and I don’t want to kick that by mistake!” Bales 10-18-05
We really like swords.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Hurrah for our production! Hurrah for your impeccable taste in "record-keeping!" Hehe. Carver should post the entirety of his witch recipe on his blog for the sundry public to see...:-D