Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What is an artist?

Hello, everyone. Racquet the skunk here from Jungle Jam. What is an artist? Well, an artist is someone who loves crayons, first of all. I love crayons. Always have. I began expressing my art when I was barely old enough to hold a crayon.

I'll never forget it. I picked up a dark blue one and drew a beautiful picture of a lovely red crayon. It was before I understood the importance of selecting the right color. I was young. Ever since that day my crayons and I have been pretty much inseparable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jungle Jam is awesome! And so are people who draw red crayons with blue crayons. :-D

- Nic

sarah said...

Well, I found your post pretty much indecipherable, which is all right. It's that time of the evening when the right kind of indecipherability strikes me funny. :)