Monday, March 12, 2007

Not-to-do lists

"Are you going to send in my insurance?" A patient
"I will." Me
"How nice! Something that will get done that I don't have to do!" Patient

I liked that quote because I've spent the weekend, in connection with Becca and Bales, coming up with not-to-do lists. I'll let you guess which entry belongs to whom. :-)

-Die by spinach poisoning
-Play paintball without a mask
-Win a land war in Asia
-Meet a space alien
-Invade Paris (it's been done)
-Win the lottery
-Be a travel agent
-Rappel down Dorm Five
-Let Germans start a world war
-Grow ears long enough to throw over one's shoulder like a continental soldier
-Work at McDonalds
-Get rid of the English aristocracy
-Burn heretics at the stake
-Ride over Niagara Falls in a barrel
-Drive in NYC rush hour traffic
-Swim the big pond
-Draw second in a gunfight
-Make Episode I
-Eat blood pudding
-Spend the winter at the North Pole
-Swim with the whales
-Deforest Europe
-Convert a refrigerator to not run with CFCs

And, just for fun, another quote.

"I haven't flossed my teeth in a really long time!!" Little bitty girl to me
"Thank you for being so honest." Her mama

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will bet anything that the land war in Asia, and the invasion of Paris, were both MacBeth.

~Lady Ancilla

Pinon Coffee said...

No and yes. :-) The land war in Asia was mine, actually.

Pinon Coffee said...

Also on my not-to-do list: poison Bales with iocain powder.

Rebecca said...

But maybe he's built up an immunity to iocain powder over the past several years.

Anonymous said...

I played paintball without a mask once. Without a gun either, as I recall. It seems to me that I was playing with YOU and that YOU had the gun and the mask.

Pinon Coffee said...

It was a good game, wasn't it, O sister mine? ;-)