Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dragonish thoughts


Last night I was inspired. I was going to paint a DRAGON! I had it all visualized. Then I started sketching and discovered I didn't know how to draw a dragon. Put a crimp in that plan, I can tell you.

So this morning I thought unto myself, "The internet knows everything. Surely it can teach me this skill." I searched a bit, and came up with this link, and sure enough, dragons started proliferating on my scratch paper in amongst the prescriptions and cell numbers.

So I here I append, not my first dragon, but my first dragon made in Paint. If you look at it and say, "You still can't draw a dragon!" I would first plead the difficulty of drawing with a mouse, and second--just imagine how bad it must have been before I found the link. :-)

No comments: