Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The book meme

This one's been going around a while, but so far I've been able to escape being tagged. Is it cheating to just decide to do it anyway?

"The Rules:
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
(No cheating!)
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people."

From Harrius Potter et Philosophi Lapis:

'loquar cum Professore Dumbledore si forte lex illa primanorum flecti possit. Pro deum fidem! turma meliore nobis obus est quam proximo anno.'

I think that's Snape talking, but it's a little hard to tell. Since I did it untaggedly, I hereby tag anyone who feels like it. Please comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Jessielynn said...

Oh dear, this didn't turn out well...

"And here was the message: head hung separately, the body parts stacked on my ice tray, and that accursed mirror again. Combined with the total lack of interest in anything else in the apartment, it all added up to only one thing. But what? What was he saying?"