Monday, August 11, 2008

Swords in the umbrella stand

It's a little hard to see, but this is the window to our lair, which is very small and full of books and also doubles as a guest bedroom. If you look closely at the window, yes, you can see that books do in fact obscure the lower half of it.

It's a great apartment, and very us-ish. What do you do? :-)

Jonathan and I just got back from a week at his parents' while he took all-day-every-day law prep classes at U-Penn. The classes were great; but while he was doing that, his mom and I came back to Richmond for an overnight, to meet my mom and sister, who were driving out to visit.

So the four of us had some great girl time in the apartment. I think my favorite comment was from his mother: "Of course! Everybody keeps swords in their umbrella stand!"

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, what better place could there be to keep swords? It is just the right height.

Pinon Coffee said...

I know, isn't it? ;-)