Friday, May 21, 2010

Membership application

We're working on our church membership applications today. I'm having a little trouble with number four, "Christian Vitality and Lifestyle: Please describe the impact that Jesus Christ has on your life right now." Um... every way? To start with, I almost certainly wouldn't be here, wouldn't have Meggie, wouldn't have met and married Jonathan, wouldn't have gotten the degree I did at the college I did. We wouldn't budget the way we do, wouldn't play the way we do, wouldn't have the friends we do, wouldn't wear what we do, wouldn't have the job(s) we (mostly) do... I wouldn't be much like me.

I have something that very few people do: exactly what I always wanted! True, a regular income would be nice, but in the meantime He's certainly providing and I get to be home as a wife and mother of a very cute little girl. We're so happy.

Hopefully they'll take that!

No comments: