Thursday, April 14, 2011

Imitative behavior

Right now Meg is wearing one of my cropped cardigans as a sort of royal robe, super-cutely. It's got these wide kimono sleeves on her and Jonathan cinched it with a rainbow belt.

She sits and flips pages in her books. She lets out a thoughtful "Hmm!" when investigating something new. She jumps in and out of a hula hoop giggling wildly. She has learned how to put on a hairband and a hat, and to hold a shoe on her head while turning in circles (not sure about that one).

So I shouldn't be surprised that twice now this evening, she has busted out with a perfect maniacal laugh. "MWAHAHAHA!" She isn't really talking yet, just lots of preverbal chatter and animal noises, but I expect her to start any day. Probably in full sentences. No doubt, she will begin with her plans to take over the world.

6 comments:

Maggery said...

Absolutely precious.

Rhyme said...

Aww! She sounds like her mother's daughter. :-D

The Raven's Landing said...

LoL--that's adorable! I bet she _will_ take over the world

Jonathan said...

Maniacal laughter!!! That makes me happy.

(Spinning with a shoe on the head could be fun, too.)

Gratia Domini said...

That's so happy! I love remembering that you have a blog and coming back and catching up. :)

Pinon Coffee said...

Hey, what fun! I'm so glad you came back!