Monday, February 06, 2012

Today

It's a gorgeous cool sunny day out there, and Meg and I did our grocery shopping and found three shirts for Jonathan and went for a walk. We wanted to go to the thrift store and the bookstore downtown, but when we got there they were closed on Mondays (always are), so we just got a walk. It was naptime by then, so I carried her home piggyback and put her to bed.

Something is tapping and clicking over from my kitchen. I sincerely hope that's my neighbors on the other side of the wall, and not my cabinets about to fall down. Or is that the ice maker?

My camera charger is still missing, and I really, really miss it. I've looked almost everywhere. I should NEVER put things in a safe place. My camera phone is just not the same.

Also, I can't for the life of me find decent grown-up yet affordable t-shirts that would look pretty ON ME with clothes I have, and I for reals need some. I'd take any sleeve length at this point - long, 3/4, short, or none!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sounds like fun times. I do so love mommy moments, like carrying a little one home after a busy morning.

MagistraCarminum said...

Carolyn- check the outlet at Coldwater Creek for t-shirts at a good price. Theirs are lovely, comfortable, and grown-up. And when they hit the outlet they are a good price :-)

Pinon Coffee said...

Good idea! I'll have to look there.