Friday, April 27, 2012

Coming soon

We finally got around to renting Captain America and watched it tonight after Meg's bedtime. We thoroughly enjoyed it, as we do most superhero movies. But the most interesting part - possibly excepting Agent Peggy Carter, who is awesome and my new style inspiration but anyway - was the scene after the credits.

It was a trailer for The Avengers.

Which is coming out next week. May 4, to be exact. It's already premiered here and been released in several other countries, to great box office success.

I love not having to wait too long for sequels. :-)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Cool! We should get a sitter and all go!

Although, when I hear avengers I keep thinking of the old british tv show with John Steed and Emma Peel -- If you haven't seen it, you would love it!

Jonathan said...

That was pretty much the mother of all post-credit scenes.... I didn't know it was coming when I saw Captain America, which I actually caught in theater.

Rather excited about The Avengers, although I don't know whether Joss Whedon as director should make me more anticipatory for the character work or concerned about the story-telling....