Sunday, April 07, 2013

Spring clothes

Spring has finally, finally, arrived here. I opened a window yesterday and (surprise!) found a very nice sunbeam. Being part cat, I immediately stretched out it, and spent most of Meg's naptime reading a magazine. It was a really good sunbeam.

I spent the rest of her naptime (on through dinnertime and past her bedtime) doing the Great Seasonal Clothes Swap, which involved getting out pretty much every item of clothing I own and either putting it into or out of a storage bin, mostly trying them on along the way. It was more exciting this year since I got out the maternity clothes. Yes, it's true! We are expecting a new arrival at the end of September. And, between junior and the pleasant weather, it was high time to get spring things out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Y'all are in my prayers. :) Also, I don't comment often, but I love reading your blog. It's so very you. Sunbeams indeed. :) ~Twynkletoes

V-Dawg said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well.